Come to the Globe Mission Candidate School- It’s a time of Intensive learning, participating, and making connections with students from many different backgrounds.We want to train missionary candidates for the tasks and challenges of missionary life. The topics we cover range from biblical teachings to practical “survival lessons.”
Our approach is a holistic one. Some of the lessons covered are:
- Evangelism and cross-cultural communication
- Family life on the mission field
- Biblical principles of multiplication
- Leading with Jesus
- Biblical storytelling
- Financial management for missionaries
- Developing a ministry strategy
- Globe Mission’s goals and core values
Globe thus wants to send out missionaries with a biblical understanding of the Great Commission and of 21st-century missions so that many people can be reached with the Gospel of Christ!
Completion of the Candidate School is a requirement for becoming a Globe missionary.